Food Grade Additive Magnesium Glycinate Granules Supplier
|FOB Price:||US $6-10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||500 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 kg||US $6-10/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000kgs Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Packaging Material: Paper Carton or Drum
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Resource: Chemosynthesis
- Apply to: Magnesium Deficiency, Nausea and Vomiting
- Transport Package: Packed in Paper Cartons or Drums on Pallets
- Origin: Shandong
- Storage Method: Normal
- Nutrient Composition: Mineral
- The content of active substances: ＞90%
- Trademark: Non
- Specification: granule
- HS Code: 2936270030
Magnesium glycinate granules are white to pale yellow granular powder. It consists of magnesium glycinate and starch.
Magnesium is the important element needed to keep the body healthy. It is very important to many physical processes, including regulating muscle and nerve function, blood glucose and blood pressure, as well as the generation of protein, bones and DNA.
Magnesium deficiency may result in inappetence, nausea, vomiting, fatigue and weakness. And Magnesium glycinate is the common magnesium supplement most suitable for body to absorb.
Package: Net 20kg or25kg per paper carton, cartons are packed on pallets
Storage: Store in sealed containers and keep in a dry place and away from light.
Uses: Especially suited for direct compression of tablets or used as food additive.
|Inactive ingredient||Corn starch|
|Appearance||White or almost white fine granular powder|
|Odor||Odorless or almost odorless|
|pH (with 2% water solution)||9-11|
|Heavy metals (as Pb)||≤ 10ppm|
(calculated on the dried basis)
|Inactive ingredient assay||1-3%|
|a. Through 10mesh (1700um)||≥ 90%|
|b. Through 60mesh (250um)||≤ 20%|
|Total number of bacteria||≤ 500cfu/g|
|Mold and yeast||≤ 100cfu/g|
|Escherichia coli||Negative in 1g|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Negative in 1g|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g|
Why Choose Us
1. Experience in food supplement for more than 10 years.
2. One of the few companies that master the core technology of controlled release in China.
3. GMP certified workshop for food supplement production.
4. Professional staffs and rigorous quality controls.
5. In a good position-near to Beijing airport, Tianjin and Qingdao port.
1. Supply you high quality products with a reasonable price.
2. Compensate your loss if our products have quality problems.
3. Arrange the orders and shipment as per your requests in time.
4. Provide complete customs clearance documents according to the import policy of different countries.
5. Provide agile and safe payments.
5. Provide a price trend to ensure you can know about marketing informations in time.
6. In a word, we will try our best to solve the problems you encounter.
We have advanced production equipments and professional staffs, and we are able to offer you high quality products. You are very welcomed to make a visit to our plant.
We are here waiting for your coming!