Ascorbic Acid Pellets/Powder/Capsules
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||500 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000, 000caps Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Resource: Chemosynthesis
- Transport Package: Packed in Paper Cartons or Drums on Pallets
- Origin: Shandong
- Storage Method: Normal
- Type: Antioxidant
- Trademark: Non
- Specification: 25kg
- HS Code: 2936270010
Molecular Weight: 176.13
CAS No.: 50-81-7
E-Code No.: E-300
EINECS code: 2000662
Appearance: White granular powder, melting at about 190degrees centigrade. Gradually darkens on exposure to light and/or heat, reasonably stable in air when dry, but deteriorates in solution in the presence of air. One gram is soluble in about 3ml of water and in about 30ml of alcohol. It is insoluble in chloroform, in ether, and in benzene.
|Appearance||White to slightly yellowish crystalline power|
|Clarity of Solution (5% solution)||Clear|
|Color of Solution||BY7|
|Particle Size||mesh 20-100|
|Loss on Drying||< 0.2%|
|Residue on Ignitioin||Max. 0.1%|
|Specific Rotation||+20.5 - +21.5 degrees|
|Ph (5% in water)||2.2-2.5|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||Max. 10ppm|
|Oxalic Acid||Max. 0.2%|
|Melting Point||About 190ºC|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
Two layers of polyethylene liner in net 25kg carton or fiber drum
APPLICATION AND USAGES
Vitamin C takes part in many metabolism procedures in the human body, helps decrease brittleness of blood capillaries and increase body resistance. In addition to prevention of scurvy, it is often used as a supplement for treatment of acute or chronic infection diseases or purpura.
Vitamin C is widely used in many fields such as food, beverage, breeding and forage additives. Its main functions are reflected in following six aspects:
1. Keep food, fruits and beverage fresh and prevent them from producing unpleasant smell.
2. Prevent formation of nitrous amine from nitrous acid in meat products.
3. Improve dough quality and make baked food expand to its maximum.
4. Compensate the Vitamin C losses of beverage, fruits and vegetables during processing procedures.
5. Used as a nutritional element in additive
6. Feed additives