Potassium Citrate Sustained-Release/Retard Capsules
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-0.02 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||300,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300,000 Pieces||US $0.01-0.02/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000, 000caps Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Function: Participate The Metabolism
- Age Group: Adults
- Gender: Unisex
- Packaging: Paper Carton
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Health Food Approval No.: 100000
- Transport Package: Packed in Paper Cartons or Drums on Pallets
- Origin: Shandong
- Certification: GMP, ISO, HACCP, QS, KOSHER
- Type: Capsule
- Feature: Vitamins, Low-Fat, Sugar-Free, Decaffeinated, Low-Salt
- Storage Note: Moisture Proof
- Product Type: Dietary Supplement
- Trademark: Non
- Specification: 1#, 0#, 00# Around 30395caps per carton
- HS Code: 2106909090
Potassium Citrate Sustained-Release Capsules
This capsule is a dietary supplement used to supply potassium in the blood. A normal level of potassium in the blood is important. Potassium helps your cells, kidneys, heart, muscles, and nerves work properly. Most people get enough potassium by eating a well-balanced diet. Some conditions that can lower your body's potassium level include severe prolonged diarrhea, hormone problems.
Each capsule contains:
The product complies with the latest European Food Standard.
Bulk capsules in double PE plastic bags with paper carton; or capsules in blister or bottle with folding boxes;
Store in a cool, dry place.
For adults only. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
All our products are gluten free, lactose free, GMO free, free of allergens, free of artificial colorants.