Chromium Picolinate Sustained-Release Capsules
|FOB Price:||US $0.015-0.02 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||300,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300,000 Pieces||US $0.015-0.02/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000, 000caps Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Function: Enhance The Activity of Insulin
- Age Group: Adults
- Gender: Unisex
- Packaging: Paper Carton
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Health Food Approval No.: 100000
- Transport Package: Packed in Paper Cartons or Drums on Pallets
- Origin: Shandong
- Certification: GMP, ISO, HACCP, QS, KOSHER
- Type: Capsule
- Feature: Low-Fat, Sugar-Free, Decaffeinated, Low-Salt
- Storage Note: Moisture Proof
- Product Type: Dietary Supplement
- Trademark: non
- Specification: 0#, around 30395caps per carton
- HS Code: 2106909090
Chromium Picolinate Sustained-release Capsules
Chromium is an essential trace mineral required for normal protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. Chromium picolinate is a combination of chromium with picolinic acid, a natural chelator (binding agent) that promotes absorption of certain minerals.
★An excellent source of chromium - Essential Trace Mineral
★Helps maintain a healthy blood sugar level
★May promote a healthy appetite
★It is an essential part of the GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor) molecule. GTF is a cofactor for insulin in the regulation of blood sugar, which is necessary for proper metabolism
Each capsule contains:
The product complies with the latest European Food Standard.
Packed in a two-layer plastic bag, thermal sealed, then pack in a carton (or drum), sealed
with adhesive tape, then reinforced with baling belt.
- Temperature between 5ºC & 25ºC and RH between 35% & 65%.
- Do not store near a source of heat & avoid wide temperature fluctuation during storage.
For adults only. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
All our products are gluten free, lactose free, GMO free, free of allergens, free of artificial colorants.