Mecobalamin+Folic Acid Sustained-Release Capsules
|FOB Price:||US $0.015-0.022 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||300,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300,000 Pieces||US $0.015-0.022/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000, 000caps Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Function: Helps Support Mental Performance
- Age Group: Adults
- Gender: Unisex
- Packaging: Paper Carton
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Health Food Approval No.: 100000
- Transport Package: Packed in Paper Cartons or Drums on Pallets
- Origin: Shandong
- Certification: GMP, ISO, HACCP, QS, KOSHER
- Type: Capsule
- Feature: Vitamins, Low-Fat, Sugar-Free, Decaffeinated, Low-Salt
- Storage Note: Moisture Proof
- Product Type: Dietary Supplement
- Trademark: Non
- Specification: 1#, 0#, 00# Around 30395caps per carton
- HS Code: 2106909090
Mecobalamin and Folic Acid Sustained-Release Capsules
Mecobalamin (a derivative of vitamin B12) helps to maintain a healthy system, and formation of new blood cells. Folic acid is necessary for energy production and formation of red blood cells, and helps to strengthen immunity by aiding proper formation of white blood cells, it is also very important for cell replication and involved with protein metabolism.
Each capsule contains:
The product complies with the latest European Food Standard.
Bulk capsules in double PE plastic bags with paper carton; or capsules in blister or bottle with folding boxes;
Store in a cool, dry place.
For adults only. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
All our products are gluten free, lactose free, GMO free, free of allergens, free of artificial colorants.